Experienced Attorney Serving Brunswick Since 1982
ABOUT ALAN DAVID TUCKER
Alan David Tucker has lived and worked in the Brunswick, Georgia, judicial circuit area for most of his life. He graduated from Glynn Academy High School in Brunswick in 1974, and obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1978. In 1981, he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Georgia Law School. Immediately thereafter, he began his employment with the University of Georgia as a staff attorney at the notorious Georgia State Prison in Riedsville, Georgia.
In 1982, he opened his own law practice in Brunswick. His diverse practice scope includes criminal defense, personal injury, workers' compensation, business law and real estate.
Attorney Tucker has experience as a professor for the Coastal Community College paralegal course. He also has been a lecturer to students of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Brunswick. Mr. Tucker has participated in the Georgia High School Mock Trial Court Competition as a "judge."
Attorney Tucker currently lives year round on St. Simons Island with his wife, Heather, and stepchildren, Reny and Hunter. He enjoys hunting, fishing, scuba diving, surfing and snow skiing. Mr. Tucker is also a licensed U.S. Coast Guard captain. Alan and his family attend St. Simon's Community Church.
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1981
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Tax Court, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1984
- U.S. Claims Court, 1984
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Honored Member, Who’s Who In Executives and Professionals, 1994–1995
- Honored Member, Foxington “Who’s Who” of Executives and Professionals
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 1981
- B.A., Oral Roberts University, 1978
- Brunswick-Glynn County Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia (member, Criminal Defense section)
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Get the edge of experience. To schedule your FREE initial consultation, call 912-342-4970.